The Recreational Oxygen Association of North America (ROANA) is a non-profit organization that exists to establish the growing value of recreational oxygen for active, health-and-wellness minded people – in North America and beyond.
ROANA Vision and Goals
With excellence that may reach far beyond the borders of North America, ROANA maintains six distinct objectives as leaders in the emerging recreational oxygen industry:
- Providing Consumer Education
- Conducting Market Research and Analysis
- Defining Standards and Best Practices
- Uniting Industry Leaders
- Consulting for Safe and Ethical Business Practices
- Collaborating with policy makers and regulatory authorities to enhance the presence of recreational oxygen in North America.
People and companies join ROANA.
So the world can breathe more confidently.
“ROANA plays an important role in providing trending information and education. We’re here to offer guidance and support through collaborative knowledge and experience.”
Owner, 2nd Wind Oxygen Bars
I joined ROANA because I wanted to be a part of a influencing how recreational oxygen is rolled out. And I knew my business experience in portable recreational oxygen could be a help in the important role of educating the market.
Founder and President, Oxygen Plus (O+)
Minnetonka, Minnesota, U.S.A